Whether they are at work or on the go, your customers demand instant access to audio, video and other forms of rich media every day. Ensure you provide seamless delivery – without the space management hassles – with Concentric Storage. Perfect for businesses that serve vast content libraries, Concentric Storage pairs affordability with unlimited scalability to support any type of digital asset – from media files to databases.
Concentric Storage provides the industry’s leading solution for storing high-volume, on-demand content. Plus, it provides:
- Scalability to grow as your content storage needs evolve.
Flexibility to support a variety of upload protocols and multiple replication policies.
Concentric Storage offers a powerful set of features that extend your IT capabilities and maximize your ROI. Concentric Cloud Solutions Content Storage is a mirrored storage solution that can be used in conjunction with Deliver, Streaming and Application Acceleration. You’ll take full advantage of our high performance infrastructure to ensure that users enjoy high-speed access to your content. Files are stored in massive data centers and transferred, at the speed of light, across our proprietary optical network, so peak loads and sudden traffic spikes are never a problem.
- Unprecedented geographic placement, content workflow and business logic controls.
- Virtually unlimited redundancy with no single point of failure.
- Single, logical directory structure.
Concentric Cloud Solutions Premium Storage is a global, policy-based cloud storage solution that offers unprecedented geographic placement, content workflow, and business logic controls. The service can be used for making digital assets available at anytime from anywhere on the Internet. Policies enable business rules that govern the upload, transformation, placement, availability, and delivery of your important digital assets.
• Fast uploads via localized ingest points
• Global, localized storage and unified namespace
• Flexible replication policy and support for multiple content copies - you control the number of copies and storage location.
• Support for large object libraries
• Streamlined custom workflow based on content criteria and policies
• Wide variety of upload protocols
- 11PB of available content storage connected with an private backbone and 28 global locations.
- Localized ingest and content access via FTP, sFTP, FTPs, RSYNC, SSH and HTTP.
- Support for conditional rules across objects and folders, including age, MIME type, name and size
- Programmable API for workflow automation and integration with existing storage systems.
- Support for post-upload transcoding.
- Policy-based cloud storage solution available.